Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fairy Tales

Hi all,
I saw the preview to the Snow White based movie called Mirror, Mirror, I can't wait to see that. It looks sooooo good. Julia Roberts plays the bad witch. Has anyone else seen the previews? What do you think?
Anyways, a good way to kick off the "Fairy Tale" theme of this card. I chose this cute little frog just waiting to be kissed by his princess..... the sentiment says "Once in a lifetime you meet someone who changes everything". I thought it was kind of fitting since the frog is waiting for his princess to kiss him to become a Prince.
I entered this little guy into the following challenges:
Secret Crafter- challenge is Spots and stripes
Our Craft Lounge- challenge is Fairy Tales
Card Positioning- sketch challenge
Hope you like my little prince, lol.....
Until next time.


downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous creation and fabulous spots and stripes, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested:)

Linny said...

A cute little frog. Thank you for joining in at Secret crafter sturday challenge.

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x