Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Clowning Around

Hi all,

I was playing around with this digi stamp that I picked up awhile ago. I colored this one day while on vacation actually. We were in San Diego and in the evening while we are just hanging out at the hotel ususally watching tv at that point, I pull out some images and start coloring until I get sleepy. I pulled out this one and loved all the purple. I thought it turned out really pretty. I finally sat down to create a card with it. Here is what I came up with....


I added lots of Stickles to make it sparkle and I think that made the card.


I entered this card into the following challenges:


Daisy Doodles- Challenge is Anything goes with a Digi


One Stop Craft- Challenge is Ribbons and Lace


Sketch and Stash- Challenge is the sketch


Hope you like it....Have a great day! Julie

3 comments:

Sue said...

fabulous card, a gorgeous colour and a great take on the sketch

thank you for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Jill said...

beautiful card and I love that image not seen this for ages thanks for joining us at sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Kary said...

Hi, your card is so sweet!! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.